[OM] Re: Fwd: Re: [OT} Scanning was Re: My first portrait with E1

Subject: [OM] Re: Fwd: Re: [OT} Scanning was Re: My first portrait with E1
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 23:22:03 +0100
Agreed Winsor. She doesn't have the best colour in any of the scans. It
does seem strange that Kodak would sell a slide for colour calibration
which doesn't have accurate skin tones on it, and apparently charge 40
pounds for it. No wonder they've decided to get out of film. I have yet
to properly look at the whole site on the link you sent, but will do
so.

James