[OM] Re: Condolences to Calgarians

Subject: [OM] Re: Condolences to Calgarians
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 07:36:38 -0400
Comentary:  Thank God I have CBC.
Fraser:         I still remember the non-call on Gretzky when Wayne slashed
Gilmour big time in the 93 conference finals.  Fraser still gets booed in
Toronto when he steps on the ice.  I boo from my sofa.

Walkom, on the other hand, is one of the bright young stars of officiating.
Stephen and I worked together before he became a full time official.  Great
guy, and I still call him once in a while.  He was on the ice for the Domi
squirting water in Philly incident.  We had a good laugh over that one.

Earl