[OM] Re: OT: How to Pronounce Yosemite [was ... (nevermind)]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: How to Pronounce Yosemite [was ... (nevermind)]
From: "Wilcox, Joel F" <joel-wilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 08:44:56 -0500
It were good to see them.  Thanks!

I was there in March 2003. It looks like you got there after some snow
in April/May?  I would have liked some snow, but settled for rain.
Probably better we didn't have snow when we were trying to head out
toward the east. There was already plenty up in the passes.

The drive back across Nevada from Mono Lake was surprisingly beautiful.
We didn't plan for time to stop to shoot in Nevada on the return, so we
had none, and I regret it now.

Joel W.