[OM] Headaches, was neck straps and TOPE 18

Subject: [OM] Headaches, was neck straps and TOPE 18
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 07:08:05 -0700 (PDT)
> This is what I think I'd like most. As a migraine sufferer,...

I absolutely agree about the neck pressure bringing on a
migraine. For me, it can be as inoculous as the collar of a
jacket or sweater.  Or the headrest in an automobile.  Or
looking up.

Hanging a camera around the neck definitely can bring it on. I
actually do not do that too often.  Camera bag, yes.  If I'm
working with a tripod, I have a tendency to just leave the
camera on the tripod and carry it en-masse.

Don't know about the rest of you, but caffeine is about the only
thing that will touch my migraines--but that's only on some of
them.  It can take the better part of a day to get them under
control, with the occasional one going for three days with no
relief.

I'm thankful for a B&W darkroom in a very quiet corner of the
basement.  I can go in there turn out all the lights, wrap
myself up in a blanket and rest until the nausea passes.

There are a couple of new migraine relief medications out now
that look quite promising, but the side-effects don't look very
nice.

AG

http://messenger.yahoo.com/