[OM] Re: Headaches, was neck straps and TOPE 18

Subject: [OM] Re: Headaches, was neck straps and TOPE 18
From: W Shumaker <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 11:23:15 -0400
I have a domke strap with no hooks, adjusted so that I can wrap it
around my wrist for a good hand hold. I compose that way, carry the
camera that way, and put it on the tripod for the delicate shots after
composing. It is like a good hand strap. I can let the camera hang to
my side with relative ease. If around my neck I usually have my arm
through the strap as well. The grip 1 is helpful. For example:

http://www.zuik.net/om/om4t_domke.jpg
http://www.zuik.net/om/om4t_domke_wrist.jpg

Someone said peanuts can help counter migraines. I live with a massage
therapist who can do cranial sacral work. She is very successful with
many types of migraines. (and no, I rarely get a massage unless she is
learning a new technique or am dying of pain. I'm not a paying customer
and her wrists are limited.) Carnial Sacral work helps get the cerebral
spinal fluid flowing, one source of the headaches. It's amazing how
quick it works.

Wayne