[OM] Swap a T32 calculator panel for a T10 50mm f/3.5 panel?

Subject: [OM] Swap a T32 calculator panel for a T10 50mm f/3.5 panel?
From: "Curtis P. Hedman" <Curtis.P.Hedman-1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 18:30:08 -0500
Anyone interested in swapping a standard, run of the mill T32 calculator
panel for one intended for the T Power Control (50mm f/3.5 version)? I just
received a T32 from an eBay auction, and when I ejected the calculator
panel, it turned out to be one for a T Power Control. Of course it works
fine in the auto mode, but if someone is looking for this panel for their T
Power Control, and has a spare T32 panel, I'd be willing to do a swap. Most
of the printing is worn off the "auto" side, but the manual side is in good
condition. Would prefer to do the swap in the USA because the postage would
be easier to figure out, but will entertain international shipping if you
are willing and able to help figure out how we'd do it! Oh, and if someone
thinks an even swap is unfair to either party, let me know... I have
extremely limited experience in this area!

Curt