[OM] Re: Mystery OM-4 owner, please stand up!

Subject: [OM] Re: Mystery OM-4 owner, please stand up!
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 05:56:00 +0000
Gary,

Sandy Plains Road is in the area the Atlanta newspapers used to refer to as
"affluent East Cobb."  (Apparently they never visited my neighborhood.)  Coming
up I-75 from Atlanta, exit north onto the Canton Road Connector/State Route 5,
then take a right at the first traffic signal.  That's Sandy Plains Road.
About three miles and eight or so traffic lights later, you should see a bunch
of cop cars parked on the left.  There's a Dunkin' Donuts there.  Camera World
is in the shopping center behind it.

They have a fair amount of used gear, mostly Nikon and Canon.  They have almost
no OM stuff, except for a couple of OM-77s that have been there two years or
longer.  They had a surprising number of Mamiya TLRs when I was there this
week, all at pretty good prices.  There's a small assortment of enlargers and
other darkroom gear, tripods, the usual bargain bins full of mostly junk.  If
you have nothing better to do, it might be worth a visit, but don't expect to
be overwhelmed, or even nearlywhelmed, at the selection.

And don't mention my name.  They'll probably overcharge you if you do.

Walt

-------------- Original message from Gary Teller : --------------