[OM] Re: Anyone bought bargain grade from KEH?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone bought bargain grade from KEH?
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <markml@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 08:57:59 -0600
KEH bargain grade covers a lot of territory.  I've ordered
bargain-graded things from them that were in extremely good condition
overall but had one little flaw, and I've gotten things that were very
well worn.  They've always worked though, which is what distinguishes
bargain from ugly.  So if you really don't care about the appearance,
you should be satisfied with bargain grade, and you may even be
pleasantly surprised.

Mark