[OM] Re: aaargh, messed up filmspeed on graduation!

Subject: [OM] Re: aaargh, messed up filmspeed on graduation!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 20:55:02 EDT
In a message dated 6/12/2004 7:33:37 PM Central Standard Time,
iddibhai@xxxxxxx writes:

hopefully, the ultrawide latitude and low contrast nature of the
film will save my butt

You probably will have no problem and your sister will even think you are a
hero.  Only your friends here at the OM list will know how really screwed up
you are.  I'm so glad you are the only one who has even done what you did.  If
it wasn't that way, some of the rest of us would have to feel like real dumb
a##e#.  Fortunately we don't.  I do have a fellow I know very well who shot a
wedding for a friend who had too many weddings scheduled one weekend and the
flash synch got moved from X to M.  Everyone was so very pleased with the
results.  Just know, you will be OK and it could be worse.  You know this same
guy,
reticulated a roll of black & white film he shot of his cousin's wedding about
35 years ago.  He should have gotten into another line of work, like insurance
or something like that.  Next time I see him, I think I'll mention it to him.
 {;^)  Bill Barber