[OM] Re: Roof-rack platforms, was An SUV Question

Subject: [OM] Re: Roof-rack platforms, was An SUV Question
From: Michael Darling <miked2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 04:16:06 -0400
On 6/13/04 2:28 AM, "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Where did you find the old MG? That will be a neat ride when you get it
> done. People have a lot of fun with old VW machinery. The minibuses are fun
> if you don't have to drive them for your only means of transportation.

Well, I must confess, it's not mine... It's one of my dad's cars, and he's
been keen on MG's since his first in the 60's. Before we moved it it was
sitting in front of a MGA coupe, a YB, and a garage that has a '53 TD inside
(in parts.) Whenever my dad fully retires, he'll have more than enough to
keep busy.

I grew up in and around wasserboxer vanagons. My parents still have their
'91 Westfalia (last year before the eurovan) and I told them if they ever
sell it, I won't come home.

-mike