[OM] Re: Eats, shoots and leaves, was A question about color resolution

Subject: [OM] Re: Eats, shoots and leaves, was A question about color resolution
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 20:21:18 +0100
Chris, you and I are going to have to come to terms with the fact that about
90% of the English speaking world have turned into grocer(')!!s. Not
particularly on this list, mind, where spurious apostrophes are less common
than in the work Email I get. I'd feel better about it if the rules were
actually difficult to understand!

ESL is a very good book and well recommended.

Julian