[OM] Re: Anyone bought bargain grade from KEH?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone bought bargain grade from KEH?
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 22:03:23 -0700
on 6/13/04 12:52 AM, James Royall at james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I shouldn't have asked the question! With all these positives about
> lenses I feel I should buy a 35mm of some sort to go along with the new
> body - with double the number of bodies I'm going to need double the
> number of lenses, right?
> James

Its a purely exponential function... double the number of bodies, you need
four to six times the number of lenses... this results in 1/1000 the amount
of cash you now have in your pocket staying there... Just as any of us here
for help with your math.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...