[OM] Re: Great Brington Northamptonshire #2

Subject: [OM] Re: Great Brington Northamptonshire #2
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 21:54:24 +1000

On 13/06/2004, at 6:01 PM, Moose wrote:

> Andrew Fildes wrote:
>
>> Nah - just go back and saw the bugger down!
>> Don't take the picture, MAKE the picture
>>
> Don't even need to go back, just use the chain saw function in PS. No
> sawdust!

Great! Is that a little plug-in or the real thing?
Perhaps a 'hack' would be more appropriate?
Those trees look like they been cloned anyway.
Given it's a bit 'weedy' perhaps the 'Grow' function might work.
I guess it's all a matter of perspective anyway.
Sorry - it's late and I just marked a couple of hundred papers and
wrote about 150 reports. I've transcended sanity. So I've just sat
myself down to watch the England - France replay. I know the score
anyway - it was mentioned in the news reports about the riots.
Andrew'F

http://www.pbase.com/afildes