[OM] Re: Strange problem with OM-4 Ti - dark left border on some photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Strange problem with OM-4 Ti - dark left border on some photos
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 09:23:04 -0400
Open the back and fire the shutter on B.  Do you see the second curtain bar
(on the right) before you let the second curtain close?  If so, curtains
gave jumped out of position and are partially blocking the film (but that
would happen in all exposures. )
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.