[OM] Re: Strange problem with OM-4 Ti - dark left border on some photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Strange problem with OM-4 Ti - dark left border on some photos
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 14:20:33 -0500
That sounds normal, so I doubt the curtain has slipped.  That's a good
sign -- there are lots of problems I'd rather fix than resetting curtain
position!  Then again, there are lots of problems I'd rather avoid more than
that, too!

You described the transition from lighter to darker as being gradual -- do
you mean the image grows gradually darker from one side to the other, with
no definitive "line" where the "shadow" begins, or is there a noticeable
point where the image definitely, though gradually, begins to get darker?
By that I mean is it a case of "slowly darker, darker, darker" from one side
to the other, or is it "suddenly, but out of focus, a shadow has appeared"?