[OM] Re: [OT] Need help identifying some birds-Any of you guy s "birder

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Need help identifying some birds-Any of you guy s "birders?"
From: Geilfuss Charles <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 15:53:54 -0500
        Good point Moose. We have both here in SC and the immatures are
difficult to distinguish. Someone else suggested an immature Green Heron
which is a good possibility given that I cannot gage the size of the bird
from the photo. My feeling is that the beak of the bird in question is a bit
too heavy for a Green Heron. I know...too much information.

Charlie (reformed birder)