[OM] Re: Strange problem with OM-4 Ti - dark left border on some photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Strange problem with OM-4 Ti - dark left border on some photos
From: Bernard Frangoulis <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 00:09:57 +0200
>Interesting... The left edge of the second curtain bar is about 5 mm to
>the left of the left edge of first curtain bar, must be slipped. Which
>end of the camera do I tap firmly against the desk to 'nudge' it back
>into place??  :-P

As I said, in my case the left edge of the second curtain bar is less
than 1 mm to the left of the left edge of the first curtain bar.

>I've posted some examples of the problem here
><http://moosemystic.net/Gallery/Shutter/index.htm>. Both the top 3
>images and the bottom 2 show the result of increasing shutter speed.
>Perhaps Bernard can describe his symptoms by describing how they are the
>same or different from mine.

I have never encountered cases as extreme than in your rightmost
images. The worst I got was similar to your middle top and bottom
left images.

Bernard (going to bed now ;-)