[OM] OM2 Troubles Again

Subject: [OM] OM2 Troubles Again
From: Rolftruck@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 00:56:45 EDT
Umm, relax everyone. Persistence has paid off. My mirror lockup problem has
been resolved. I feel a bit stupid here, but the solution was to move the
shutter-speed ring to the reset position and then use the advance lever to
charge the shutter. When I hit the shutter button, the mirror snapped into
place.
I'd been expecting the mirror to fall down once I pressed the reset  button.

Still a question, though: what's the 'reset' indication inside the  battery
compartment?

Rolf in Toronto