[OM] Re: Great Sand Dunes National Monument (soon to be Park)?

Subject: [OM] Re: Great Sand Dunes National Monument (soon to be Park)?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 22:58:36 +0000
Actually, I've never really photographed it all that much.  And I'm not talking
about just taking pretty posey pictures either.  It's amazing what you can find
when you get right down on the ground and look.  There are some strange things
out there, and a lot of them are looking back.

Walt

-------------- Original message from AG Schnozz : --------------