[OM] Re: Great Sand Dunes National Monument (soon to be Park)?

Subject: [OM] Re: Great Sand Dunes National Monument (soon to be Park)?
From: "Alienspecimen" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 08:26:42 -0400 (EDT)

You can thank me later Walt, for saving your soul...
We do it, because we enjoy taking pictures and to be honest with you there is
always a good chance that you can take a better picture of the same subject
than some famous photographer (now if you are going to ever get published or
even become famous yourself, that's another story...:)
If you look realistically, everything is a trend nowadays.  Photo.net has
rating for originality, which I consider a joke.  There is nothing original
about arts anymore.  Everything falls in two categories: marketable now and
marketable later...
So I wait patiently in line to put my feet where the footprints of many are
left and take a picture enjoying every moment of it (secretly crossing my
fingers in hope that the light would be kinder to me than to the previous guy
and my picture would look better...)
Ciao
Boris
P.S.  If your photography away from home is better than the one closer to it, I
think there must be something wrong with your photography.
This hath not offended the king.

Sir Thomas More (at his execution)

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com