[OM] Re: Strange problem with OM-4 Ti - dark left border on some

Subject: [OM] Re: Strange problem with OM-4 Ti - dark left border on some
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 08:58:58 -0400
For the slit to stay open all the way across (and at 1/1000, slit may only
be a few mm), the two curtains must travel at nearly the same speed as they
go across the film aperture. If the 2nd is too fast or the 1st too slow, the
slit will close, causing no exposure or a dark area on your film.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714