[OM] Re: [OT] Big move for me

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Big move for me
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 20:17:16 -0400
Andrew:

A very sincere, heartfelt "hurrah" for your choices, and for the courage in
taking these decisions.  While I am not intimately familiar with CUSO, I
certainly know of it and have deep respect for it.  (Question:  Will you leave
before the election?  ;-) )

I am DYING to print on fibre again.  I do not have the facilities for a real
darkroom right now.  I am going so far as to include the desire for that in
looking to move to a house that can accomodate it.

Will you be able to communicate with us from Laos?

Bon chance!

Earl
Go Leafs Go
Oh Canada!