[OM] Ahh, found the problem...

Subject: [OM] Ahh, found the problem...
From: Matt Boland <mattboland@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 21:53:07 +1000
Sorry bout that. I was mucking around with netscape on the weekend, and
my email address changed from mattboland to mattb in settings. I suppose
I have posted a few annoying messages as mattb then.

Anyway, I have had my 85-250mm serviced. I can now focus on infinity. So
I shall get the tripod mount from John and I will be a happy chappy. I
have had a few sharp shots since I got the lens, but I have not taken
that many. I will be interested in seeing how good the lens is once it's
on the tripod. What's the general consensus on this lens???

--
Matt Boland (BEng)                  Phone  : 61 7 5594 9824
R&D Engineer                        Mobile : 61 4 0835 1421