[OM] Re: Re: OM-2N mirror locks up.

Subject: [OM] Re: Re: OM-2N mirror locks up.
From: Rainer Wagner <rainer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 18:37:23 +0200
Hi James,
I encountered things like that and could in many cases relate that to stray
light from the viewfinder. It was like that especially when i was shooting
darker scenes from a well lit place. No problem of course with the OM2, but
I think I lost some pics with the OM1 due to this.

Rainer
Betreff: [OM] Re: OM-2N mirror locks up.

Just changed over to a new set of 357s and I do seem to get different
meter readings, at least with the viewfinder pre-exposure display. The
strange thing is that the new batteries show a faster shutter speed
(everything else being equal) of nearly one stop, which would seem to
indicate I was getting over-exposure previously. Unless the TTL
metering is not as affected by old batteries?

James