[OM] Re: Sad news in the BBQ department - severely OT

Subject: [OM] Re: Sad news in the BBQ department - severely OT
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 00:31:43 EDT
In a message dated 6/17/2004 10:26:24 PM Central Standard Time,
olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
It's worth watching for the cheap
nifty smoker Alton makes out of a couple of terra cotta garden pots.
It's cheap and effective. Also very unmessy, being powered by a hot
plate with the smoke material sittting in a pie pan over it.

Yes, and what the hell I'm I supposed to with my high dollar SUV equivalent
barbecue pit/smoker.  No self respecting Texan would be caught dead cooking
what he was fixing to eat in something in which his wife would plant her
pansies.
 Give me a break.  You guys need to get a grip.  Ain't gonna do it and I
ain't gonna use one of them little pansy ass hi-tech digital cameras either.
Give
me a man's camera. I want the real thing. Something that I can control
everything on.  Don't want no dang auto this or auto that. What are you going
to do,
sit around your cul-de-sac with your pansy pot, hot plate rig, sipping on
your lite beers and telling stories about the hook on the back of the car with
the kids parking?  Not me Bubba, when I get mine fired up I want the EPA out
there checking for emissions and the fire department sending a ladder truck to
the neighborhood.  Need a couple of neighbors to come over with there Igloo
cooler and cold beverages and we can sit around in our cut offs and muscle
shirts
and be somebody.  Ain't no wimpy flower pot guys in my neighborhood.

Yes, honey we will keep it down.  No, it won't be long.  I'll tell Fred his
wife needs him to run to the store. We've just had a few.  No, I haven't
forgotten about . . .

Oh, well . . .    Bill Barber {8^)