[OM] Re: Sad news in the BBQ department - severely OT

Subject: [OM] Re: Sad news in the BBQ department - severely OT
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 22:07:28 -0700
Waaaiiit a durn minute. My response that started this OT thread was
specifically to a question about Carolina pulled pork. Oil drums not
required!  :-)  <==

Also, the recipe I posted a link to (or, "to which I posted a link", for
sticklers and/or wombats) was from a Southern California bred Georgian.
No Texas there either.

By the way, how come SUVs, guns, high end audio, etc., which are only of
interest to some different sub-sets of us all are only OT and food, of
interest to all of us, or at least nearly all, is "severly" OT. I
propose the reverse!!

Moose