[OM] Re: Sad news in the BBQ department - severely OT

Subject: [OM] Re: Sad news in the BBQ department - severely OT
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:12:35 -0500
Hey, Bill -- you should see the episode where Alton smokes salmon in a
cardboard box, "Where There's Smoke, There's Fish".  Or "Scrap Iron Chef", a
take-off on junk yard wars and Iron Chef, where he builds a cold smoker out
of an old locker.  Then there's the one where he uses an old ironing board
to make ravioli on.  I'm wondering when he's going to use an OM-1 with a
Motordrive 1 to make whipped cream!  ;^)

> Yes, and what the hell I'm I supposed to with my high dollar SUV
equivalent
> barbecue pit/smoker.  No self respecting Texan would be caught dead
cooking
> what he was fixing to eat in something in which his wife would plant her
pansies.
>  Give me a break.  You guys need to get a grip.  Ain't gonna do it and I
> ain't gonna use one of them little pansy ass hi-tech digital cameras
either.  Give
> me a man's camera. I want the real thing. Something that I can control
> everything on.  Don't want no dang auto this or auto that. What are you
going to do,
> sit around your cul-de-sac with your pansy pot, hot plate rig, sipping on
> your lite beers and telling stories about the hook on the back of the car
with
> the kids parking?  Not me Bubba, when I get mine fired up I want the EPA
out
> there checking for emissions and the fire department sending a ladder
truck to
> the neighborhood.  Need a couple of neighbors to come over with there
Igloo