[OM] Re: Slide vs Digital comparison

Subject: [OM] Re: Slide vs Digital comparison
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 06:19:04 +0100
Yes, it does confuse the issue CH.  Although I maintain that it still
shows the limited range available on this sensor, I can see that I
shall have to have another go at a comparison in similar conditions.

In general, metering is more difficult with my G5.  It has a
"spot-metering" capability, and I can check the histogram after
exposure, but nothing can get away from the fact that I can expose for
either the foreground and lose the sky, or vice versa.

Chris

On 21 Jun 2004, at 00:24, C.H.Ling wrote:

> You should take a few DC shots at different exposure to find a match.
> The
> totally different in exposures give no way for comparison on the
> capture
> range.
>
> C.H.Ling

<|_:-)_|>