[OM] Re: 35-105 zoom - problem with aperature control

Subject: [OM] Re: 35-105 zoom - problem with aperature control
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 21:03:32 EDT
I did forget to mention in my earlier post that a couple of my lenses have
benefitted (become less stiff) after I gave them a daily workout for a couple
of
days. Works to some degree for camera controls and shutters too. Most camera
equipment is way better off by being used regularly rather than once every six
months, and spending the rest of the time in the closet.

George S.