[OM] Re: OT BIN you know where

Subject: [OM] Re: OT BIN you know where
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 19:50:24 -0700
I noticed it was filed in the 'to fit Nikon' category, so I had only a
passing interest in it. Though I have... er... ah... umm... several Nikon
cameras of various types, I wouldn't use any of them enough to warrant an
investment in this lens.

However, does anyone know 1) was this lens made by Tokina in an OM mount? I
like my Tokina 80-200/2.8 very much, so if they did make it I'd have to
consider it... 2) How does the Tokina 300/2.8 compare (size, weight, image
quality) to the various flavors of Tamron 300/2.8?
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...