[OM] Re: OT BIN you know where - Tamron 300 2.8

Subject: [OM] Re: OT BIN you know where - Tamron 300 2.8
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 15:08:15 +1200
Hi All

I think in the text it said it was Nikon mount.

BriaN
>Believe me, I was tempted.  The seller is about a 30-minute drive from me,
so I could go pick the thing up.  But I've already got a Tamron 300/2.8 in
perfect condition, which I use less than I should because it's so heavy and
I'm so lazy.  What would I do with two honking big and heavy 300/2.8
lenses?  Wouldn't that be silly?

>Still, I'm suffering a bout of non-buyer's regret right now.

Sed Walt