[OM] Re: Why is it?

Subject: [OM] Re: Why is it?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 13:10:53 -0700
I can't help you with medium or large format unless you need a Rolleicord.

What do you need in the way of Zuikos and what are you willing to pay?
I'll bet a lot of others are like me and have extra stuff they haven't
gotten around to posting for sale that could be available if someone
posts their desire.

Gareth posted his interest in a telescope adapter for OM mount lenses. I
had an extra lying around that I never got around to posting and now he
has one. Of course, its wings are tired after that flight over the US
and the Atlantic, but they will recover. :-)

If you want silver-noses, I can't be much help unless you need another
100/2.8 or 50/1.4 or 1.8. Even my SC 135/3.5 and 200/5 are black-nosed.

Moose