[OM] Re: Film in southeast Asia

Subject: [OM] Re: Film in southeast Asia
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 12:06:44 -0300

On Jun 25, 2004, at 5:15 AM, James Royall wrote:

> If you do find ok processing and have slides, just leave them cut into
> strips of six. They will take up no room like this and you'll be able
> to mount the ones you want when you get home.

I may end up going this route but I find mounting slides gets awfully
time consuming and I don't like the extra handling of the film. If I do
process while overseas I think I may just have to go for shipping them
back in batches through a courier like DHL. I'll probably end up buying
souvenirs as well that I won't want to have to lug around while
travelling so shipping really sounds like the best solution.

Andrew "Frugal" Dacey
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tildefrugal.net/