[OM] Re: Little Houghton Northamptonshire #1 (3 shots)

Subject: [OM] Re: Little Houghton Northamptonshire #1 (3 shots)
From: Graham Battison <geebeephoto@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 01:02:55 +0200 (CEST)
>From : "James Royall"

Graham,

Do you think the green filter is lifting the tones of the foliage to
bring it to a similar range to the sky? I don't see a marked contrast
between the two.

James

On 25 Jun 2004, at 18:03, Graham Battison wrote:

> Scroll for another two shots
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp2/Little_Houghton_01.html
Hi James,
It was a great sky and a red filter would have given me more but I was worried
it would block up the dark areas of foliage. Looked after  the foliage with the
green filter at the expense of some of the dramatic sky. Burned the sky in when
I got it in PhotoShop which I imagine led to the levelling of tone that you
refer to. Thanks for looking.

Graham
www.geebeephoto.com

--