[OM] Re: need tripod help/ also about macro stuff/ 4ti

Subject: [OM] Re: need tripod help/ also about macro stuff/ 4ti
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 06:20:51 -0700 (PDT)
> About the only way I can do it is to unscrew the cable
> release, and then
> push the shutter release ever so slightly. Otherwise it'll
> fire the
> shutter almost every time if you try to just push slightly
> enough on the
> outside of the cable or shutter button to turn the display
> back on.

There's several ways to wake up the OM-2S.  In this particular
situation I usually flip the mode dial from manual to auto and
back.  Or rotate the exposure compensation dial.

As to the recommendation to skip the cable release?  For
anything under one second I agree that the finger is best.  Same
for anything over 10 seconds.  But that 1-10 second range needs
a cable release.

AG

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail