[OM] Re: A photo kind of day - a little long, but oh, so good!

Subject: [OM] Re: A photo kind of day - a little long, but oh, so good!
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 09:23:30 EDT
Very nice day, indeed Bill. Your joy comes right thru the computer. I can
picture you in my mind casually snapping shots of the grandkids, no pressure at
all, just shooting while they're being acessible and agreeable.  My son
recently graduated 8th grade and he's now in that stage where parents aren't
cool,
especially ones that stick cameras in their faces. (unless I offer to take him
dirt bike riding, of course. THEN I'm OK for a few hours). It was a bit of a
challenge to even get the minimum shots _required by my wife_ to document the
event and after parties.

I'm not even the least bit jealous as I head off to work on this beautiful,
65 degree, low humidity Sunday.... yeah right.

George S.