[OM] Re: Date is set - July 25th was: Re: Re: Meeting Hombroich

Subject: [OM] Re: Date is set - July 25th was: Re: Re: Meeting Hombroich
From: W Shumaker <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 22:11:25 -0400
At 02:29 PM 6/27/2004, jm wrote:

>Seems like the perfect moment to creep into this list's public from under
>my lurking stone. I'd like to join you there. With only two OMs and a
>handful of Zuikos do I qualify as participant? ;-)

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the minimum requirement
for anyone to be on this list was at least 5 OM bodies and to have
either a complete set or 2 each of the lenses in the 24-100mm range,
except for the 90/2, 50/2 or 50/1.2, of which you have to have one of
them or the equivalent Tamron or Vivitar macro, and also excepting the
multitude of 50mm varieties. And at least one telephoto above 100mm
(excluding the 500mm mirror lens and 135/3.5, while the 135/2.8 is OK
but minimal and also including a Tamron 80-200mm zoom or 300/2.8).
Those with an 8mm, 16mm, 18mm, 21/2 or either shift lenses do not have
to meet the 24-100mm lens requirement. And if you do not meet those
requirements, you must have some interest in photography to be on this
list or to participate in list events.

Wayne