[OM] (FS) Olympus Om kit for sale

Subject: [OM] (FS) Olympus Om kit for sale
From: "Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 22:01:25 +1000
Looking at selling my Olympus OM kit again. Starting to put more money into
the Canon gear and I am finding the OM is regulalrly sitting on the shelf

See http://home.iprimus.com.au/boldbolty/boldbolty/ for what is included in
the kit!

You can also see
http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/dynoGallByMember.asp?mem=22419
to see some of my photos taken with this camera

Some items show small signs of wear but all goods are in perfect working
order.

Throwing in some items that I consider are not up to scrtach, such as the 3
Tamron 80-210mm zoom lenses. 1 of the lenses is in reasonably good condition
and could be sold off with the Nikon Adaptall 2 mount that is included with
the kit. Also the Vivitar 70-210mm zoom lens is optically perfect but the
lens needs adjustment because it wont focus to infinity at the short end of
the zoom range.

Included in the accessories is a cable release, rubber lens hood, lens caps,
step up filter 49-55mm 52-55mm 55-58mm and a step down filter 58-55mm,
polariser, warming filters, cross screen filter, diffusion filter and
(giving away in kit) close up filters.

OM-4 was given a service just under a year ago and performs faultlessly.
OM-10 is in good condition and includes the manual adaptor. No problems with
metering or shutter.

Asking $1950.00 (AUS) for the kit and includes shipping to anywhere in
Australia. Offers considered.  Will not seperate

Thanks Adam