[OM] Re: Date is set - July 25th was: Re: Re: Meeting Hombroich

Subject: [OM] Re: Date is set - July 25th was: Re: Re: Meeting Hombroich
From: Juergen Marbacher <main@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 22:35:34 +0200
At 15:46 29.06.2004, Dorothée Rapp wrote:

[meeting at Hombroich]

>that would be the 25th for you, right?

Righty right!

>You can try mine in any case :).

Fine. Looking forward to fiddle with it :-))

>Let's see how many more people would be interested that day. Of course I
>don't want to draw anyone away from OM.

Not at all. As I mentioned before, I'll never ever give away my analogue
gear. OTOH, decision has been made: the OMs will be complemented with a
DSLR. As I'm still not sure which one it's going to be, the possibility to
test the E1 comes just in time with my needs.

jm