[OM] Re: need tripod help/ also about macro stuff/ 4ti

Subject: [OM] Re: need tripod help/ also about macro stuff/ 4ti
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 10:12:57 -0300

> I'm so glad you don't know the names of many of these. I was feeling
> ignorant. :-) Lovely work.
>
> Andrew

I couldn't spell foosheea right, and was too lazy too look it up :-)

Thanks for the comments. It was my first try with the lens, and I was so
taken with the selective focus at f2.5, that I couldn't get beyond it most
of the time. I didn't consider any of the shots that great, until I
considered the photographer, and they were actually pretty good for what he
normally produces :-)

Wayne