[OM] Re: The lowdown on getting low down

Subject: [OM] Re: The lowdown on getting low down
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:25:22 +0000
Sharp eyes, Great Antlered One: the tripod is indeed a Cullmann 2903.  The
extension arm is (or was 20 years ago) the standard Cullmann macro arm.  But
the "thingie" on the end of mine is a Bogen 3025 head, which is much more
flexible in use than the pan/tilt head that was (is?) the OEM setup.

I shamelessly mix and match stuff.  For instance, since I really like the
Cullmann QR system, I have a Cullmann QR plate attached to the Manfrotto QR
plate on my 405 head; there's another on a Gitzo 375 ball head on a Bogen 3001
tripod; I use the Olympus macro flashes and the T45 with my Graflex cameras; my
Dell computer is hooked to a Toshiba monitor; I drink coffee from a Nissan
go-cup while driving my 4Runner.  I'm not sure my socks match.  I'm all mixed
up.

Walt

-------------- Original message from Moose : --------------