[OM] Re: Which Stylus?

Subject: [OM] Re: Which Stylus?
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 12:17:33 -0500
Yes -- Olympus made/makes both a Stylus Zoom 115 (in several versions, black
or champagne with and without date, champagne w/date and panorama or DLX
version, and champagne w/date, panorama, gold trim and eyepiece shutter or
Deluxe version), and the Stylus Epic Zoom 115 (black with no date or
panorama, champagne with date, and champagne with gold trim, date and
panorama or Deluxe version).  The Stylus Zoom 115 is also known as the Mju
Zoom 115, and the Stylus Epic Zoom 118 is also known as the Mju II 115 in
non-US markets -- same cameras, just different names for different markets.

And there was also the original Stylus, which was not weatherproof, which
was replaced by the original Stylus Epic, which was weatherproof.  These
both had fixed focal length lenses, no zooms.  Not to mention a whole host
of other Stylus Zooms and Stylus Epic Zooms with longer and shorter focal
length zooms.