[OM] Re: Bugbrooke Northamptonshire #1 (2 shots)

Subject: [OM] Re: Bugbrooke Northamptonshire #1 (2 shots)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 14:09:22 -0700
This may explain something that has been bothering me about the second
image in Little Houghton #1.  It's such a lovely subject, but there is
very little texture, contrast, whatever, in the building walls, where I
would expect a lot of character. Since it was shot with a red filter (to
bring up the foliage and sky?), that would lighten the reds, like
bricks, and lower their contrast with mortar, etc., no?

Moose