[OM] What paper do you like?

Subject: [OM] What paper do you like?
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 19:19:35 -0700
I'm going to do a film and paper order and would like to try something
new. Gotta get something good to enter in the county fair this year so
that digi crowd doesn't take it over. I've been using Epson glossy photo
paper for snapshots and the Archival Matte for the better stuff. I'm
thinking of trying the Epson premium luster and/or the Crane Museo. Any
others I should consider that won't break the bank?  Printer is the
Epson 2000p. Doesn't seem to have as many profiles available as the 2200
so if one is available from Epson or the paper manufacturer that's a plus.

mike