[OM] Re: Bugbrooke Northamptonshire #1 (2 shots)

Subject: [OM] Re: Bugbrooke Northamptonshire #1 (2 shots)
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 20:18:29 -0700
Yes, if you have red bricks and gray mortar, the red rendered tone will be
lightened by the red filter, while the gray mortar will remain about the
same (neutral) shade of gray. Since the red lightens from a relatively dark
tone it will then to diminish the contrast. Note that if you have a wall
built with contrasting brick colors, such as tan and red, the effect might
even reverse the bricking pattern if the red gets lighter shaded than the
tan instead of darker shaded as without a filter.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...