[OM] Re: Which Stylus?

Subject: [OM] Re: Which Stylus?
From: "Gary Holder" <spoilsport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 02:25:26 -0400
You might consider taking one of these along:

http://homepage.mac.com/mattdenton/photo/cameras/olympus_trip35.html

Which would give you a reasonably rugged 40mm/f2.8 autoexposure camera that
requires no batteries whatsoever.  Despite what the above site says, I would
consider it pocketable, given a slightly generously-sized pocket to work
with.

Gary Holder