[OM] Re: OM-Meeting Hombroich

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-Meeting Hombroich
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 06:03:59 +0100
Nicely done Doro.

I prefer the images of the window in the ceiling and the bumble bee,
but they are all interesting; thanks.

Another way, of translating "klein aber fein" might be "small but
perfectly formed".  I should guess that the phrase would normally be
applied to a single entity, person or object and that the "fein" would
mean delicately made.  Whatever it means literally, the phrase is
easily understood :-)

Did anyone take a group photo?

Cheers

Chris

On 4 Jul 2004, at 23:08, Dorothée Rapp wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> it was a *klein aber fein* meeting at Hombroich today (anyone who can
> translate that ?) with Rainer and Helgard. Beautiful place - Iwert,
> very
> nice suggestion!
>
> Of course there will be slides (Scala), but for now here are some E-1
> 11-22 pics.
>
> Enjoy :)
>
> http://www.doro-foto.de/784.jpg
> http://www.doro-foto.de/733.jpg