[OM] Re: Working with levels, was Bugbrooke ...

Subject: [OM] Re: Working with levels, was Bugbrooke ...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 22:25:23 -0700
Yeah, explaining some of this stuff without example pics without using
LOTS of words is difficult. I was just rereading parts of Harald
Johnson's book on digital printing* (wonderful illustrations) and was
reminded of yet another way to select for this kind of purpose,
selection by color. And I just used it too.

In the right circumstances, feathering can prevent really obvious
transitions. In others, it can work against you.

Moose

*I know it may be to complicated for Walt  ;-) , but it's the only
'computer' book I can recall reading all the way through, and now I've
gone back to it.