[OM] Re: Re: OM-Meeting Hombroich

Subject: [OM] Re: Re: OM-Meeting Hombroich
From: Rainer Wagner <rainer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 14:36:02 +0200
Walt Wayman schrieb:

> Although subject to different interepretations and translational
> variations, I would say it means you had a "small but distinguished"
> group.

 Sounds great for me ,too  .. much better than "small but nice" or so

> I had two years of German in college over 40 years ago.  And here I
> was beginning to think I only remembered the bad words, many of which
> I had already learned from my grandfather.  :-)

I hope there is no need to spare those for my pics ( slides, please be
patient..)

And yes, it was a great pleasure to meet Doro, she even allowed me to try
out her 85/2,0 ( which I could not afford up to now, instead I recently got
a cheap Helios 85/1,5 and an old M42 body for about one quarter of the going
price of the zuiko)

Hombroich is a great place for art, architecture and  nature. We only could
explore about one third of the area, so there is much left for the second
meeting.

Rainer