[OM] Re: RAW files aren't just for cameras.

Subject: [OM] Re: RAW files aren't just for cameras.
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 08:54:39 -0700 (PDT)
> I don't know when it happened, but Vuescan Pro now does RAW
> files (maybe it always did and I didn't notice? or see what it
> meant?).

It also converts RAW files from digital cameras too.

> I don't remember Vuescan coming in 2 levels, i guess that
> happened while I wasn't looking either. I guess whatever I
> bought was right, because my updates are the Pro version.

Yup, and it was probably less expensive too.  His rates went up
shortly after I bought my copy.  Vuescan isn't the "end-all" but
it is a very decent scanner software that works on certain
pictures when nothing else will.

Now, I just need to get a decent scanner to match the software.

AG

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail